Wednesday, March 10
12:30 pm ET
This week we focused on letting go of things not serving you, cultivating the resilience to stay strong and forging ahead on your path forward. I am sad it’s our last week! I genuinely love helping you and hope we can continue working together in my membership. Please reach out with questions or feedback!
You will find our final week’s presentation, video and playsheets. Here is some guidance:
1. Soul Care Chart: Please continue to track your data in all 4 areas as it’s important to recognize patterns. Focusing your attention can help you develop new habits, or break old patterns. It takes just a few weeks to create good habits or break bad ones. Now that the workshop has ended, I encourage you to continue tracking your data and keep copies of this chart by your bedside. Staying aligned is the key to finding your center as you navigate changes and forge ahead.
2. Soul Journey Chart: Please download the Soul Journey chart and print or save to your desktop. I encourage you to really spend time on this, and you should take this with you to edit and revise in the weeks and years to come. This can form the basis of our work in the future if you join my membership, and we will help keep you accountable. The instructions are on the chart itself and I invite you to write with an open mind and without judgment. This is your time to move forward!
3. Quiz: I leave you with two additional quizzes, for those of you who enjoyed. I love unpeeling the layers as we learn more about ourselves.
- Your Soul Type: Are you a spiritualist, caregiver, helper, leader, creator? The knowledge of your Soul Type brings deeper self-awareness and self-acceptance, and understanding the Soul Types of others can foster healthier relationships. Derived by past life psychic Ainslie Macleod, this quiz takes less than 10 minutes and unveils another layer of you. The link is in your dashboard.
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving. It takes 20-30 minutes and unveils your personality from 16 options in these designated categories. The focus is on how we take in information and then how we make decisions, and results are invaluable in choosing your career, fostering a relationship and moving through life. There is a cost to this quiz but it’s highly informative! The link is in your dashboard.
4. Animal Messenger: Our final Week 6 animal is my personal favorite, the ELEPHANT. The elephant is unstoppable, auspicious and wise. The elephant represents immense wisdom, as well as good fortune. The elephant is a destroyer of obstacles (helpful when you feel stuck) and a reminder to trust (in yourself and the universe). Enjoy the search! Please continue to share in our comments section in the dashboard which you can do long after the course is over! I can’t wait to hear from you.
I am deeply grateful to have shared in your growth journey. Please reach out with questions or thoughts and please keep in touch!
With deep gratitude and fierce love as always,