Wednesday, February 24
12:30 pm ET
This week we focused on finding freedom, adventure and play. This is my favorite week!
Check out this week’s presentation, video and playsheets. Here is some guidance:
1. Soul Care Chart: Please continue to track your data in all 4 areas as it’s important to recognize patterns. Focusing your attention can help you develop new habits, or break old patterns. It takes just a few weeks to create good habits or break bad ones so take advantage of this workshop! I want to help you stay aligned.
2. Play Personalities: Review the list of play personalities and define which one speaks to you? In what ways do you incorporate this into your life? How can you add more of this into your days?
3. Freedom Keys: Review the list of Freedom Keys and decide which keys stand out as the primary way you find your freedom, as we discussed on the call. Decide how you will unlock your “cages” or self-limiting beliefs whether they are fear, self-doubt, perfectionism, procrastination, etc. You need to define what is holding you back, so you can decide which keys will set you free. The playsheet explains more…enjoy!
4. Quiz: I offer two quizzes this week.
- My Play Personality: You can find this free online on my website and I developed it to help people see what really brings them joy. Remember I asked you, when you are in flow? This short quiz will help you remember ways you like to play, and then you’ll find a curated “play list” in your personal dashboard. I encourage you to do more of the things on this list! This is what brings you joy!
- The Four Tendencies: Are you a Questioner, Upholder, Obliger, or Rebel? This personality profile reveals your tendency and why you might act the ways you do. You can find the link in your dashboard and I listed the accompanying book in your resources section.
5. Question: “What are you NOT doing right now that makes you happy?” Think hard and this is what we will share in the circle next week!
6. Animal Messenger: Our Week 4 animal is the FROG! The frog symbolizes transition and transformation, supporting us in times of change. Associated with the water element, it connects us with the process of cleansing – whether it’s physical, emotional, energetic or spiritual. Frogs tend to become overworked and undernourished and need to practice self-care (cleaning in the water and releasing). Sounds familiar? Enjoy looking for your frog signs this week!