Wednesday, February 17
12:30 pm ET
This week we focused on gaining clarity in your path, both personal and professional.
Check out this week’s presentation, video and playsheets. Here is some guidance:
1. Soul Care Chart: Please continue to track your data in all 4 areas as it’s important to recognize patterns. Focusing your attention can help you develop new habits, or break old patterns. It takes just a few weeks to create good habits or break bad ones so take advantage of this workshop! I want to help you stay aligned.
2. Soul Journal: Start a Soul Journal (or continue journaling). Make this workshop an excuse to write from your heart, go deeper, and tune in. The answers are right there inside of you! Slow down. Think. Remember to write honestly and authentically…these words are only for you. Can you lose the self-doubt and allow yourself to dream? Can you let go of the expectations that were placed upon you and write from your heart?
3. 13 Tactical Steps to Quiet the Mind and Listen to the Soul: Try a few of these steps and tune into the universe, especially this week. Share your signs and synchronicities in the comments section in our dashboard. You will be surprised how compelling your dreams are, or how informative a conversation with nature can be. Can you google breath workshops near you, even if virtual? Go for a hike?
Are you noticing more signs? I see them every single day, I’m not kidding! Open your mind and soul, and look!
4. Quiz: This week you can take the Strengths Finder. Developed by Gallup, this online test measures your specific order from 34 strengths or themes, focusing on your top 5. It explains the unique ways you accomplish your goals by either building relationships, thinking strategically, executing plans and influencing others. It’s very helpful to share with your colleagues and helps you see areas where you should pursue your work…or areas that don’t play to your strengths.
5. Question: “When was the last time you lost track of time?” Think hard of when you are in flow and feeling joy…this is what we will share in the circle next week!
6. Animal Messenger: Our Week 3 animal is the EAGLE. The eagle symbolizes looking closely at the smallest details in life in order to get a broader perspective. Can you notice the smallest of things – the signs – and see how they might add up? It represents intuition, creativity, strength, courage, hope and vision. Have fun looking for eagles this week!